How do you request services through the IDDS?
The process begins with the Intake Unit by the completion and submission of an Intake and Eligibility (I&E) application. You may download an I&E application from our website, request an application be mailed to you, or call an intake worker at (210) 832-5020. Intake and Eligibility Application

Show All Answers

1. Who is Eligible for IDD Services?
2. When will I be eligible for services?
3. Who is my service coordinator?
4. What is an EDA?
5. At what age can my child be tested for developmental delays?
6. I am in a Medicaid-waiver program and I want to transfer to another county, whom should I contact?
7. How do you request services through the IDDS?
8. I received a letter from the Social Security office. Can someone help me with making sure I respond appropriately to the request?
9. Can an individual receive emergency services from the IDDS, such as respite services, if noted to have developmental disabilities but not yet tested or determined to be eligible for service
10. How can I become a local revenue provider?
11. What is PASRR?
12. Where do I fax the PASRR Level 1 (PL1) Screening Form?