If I rent, can I still apply?

Yes. You may apply for assistance if you own or rent and live in a single-family home, multi-family housing complex, or a mobile home. If you rent, you must get written permission from your landlord before weatherization services can be performed.


Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for the Weatherization Assistance Program?
2. What type of weatherization measures can I receive?
3. How do I apply?
4. If I rent, can I still apply?
5. Where does AACOG provide the Weatherization Assistance Program?
6. What happens to my home during the weatherization process?
7. How will I benefit by participating in the weatherization program?
8. How often I can apply for the services?